Blog Fragments: An Update

 I don’t think very many people read this blog and that’s okay. I started publishing to it more heavily this year as a way to synthesize my learning as I study the Hebrew Bible from a translation other than the KJV for the first time. I also use it to publish thoughts that I find easier to think through in writing, whether they relate to the Bible directly or not–though most of my thoughts do have to do with religion in some way. 


I haven’t published a post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been thinking/writing. I have fallen behind on my Bible study, but I have started several posts in this time on a few topics. But none of them have felt very complete. But part of the purpose of publishing a blog, for me, is the possibility that I might get others to discuss these things with me, so I want to publish my thoughts even if I don’t consider them fully-formed. 


In the spirit of that, I’m going to publish a few posts labeled “fragments.” If you see this word in the title of a post, note that my thoughts are still developing. Please feel free to chime in. I would be overjoyed to read what you think, and I know whatever you say will help me untangle the topics that have been on my mind lately. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I didnt attend the Wellspring United Methodist Church today (or my church)

Why I hate the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible

Book of Mormon thoughts for the 200th anniversary of the angel Moroni